Dear Prospective Family,
Thank you for your interest in Lutheran High North! In this section, you will find information on how to apply to our great school.Our online application process will make applying quick and simple. Please read through the material and download the necessary forms to ensure a complete application.
To request more information about Lutheran High North, please fill out the inquiry form. We look forward to meeting you and discussing how you can become part of the LHN lion family!
Submit to Lutheran High North Admissions office:
- A copy of the applicant’s complete Immunization Records
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent Report Card from the present school
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent Standardized Test results
- A copy of the applicant’s Unofficial Transcript
- A copy of any Specialized Testing the applicant may have taken
Teacher Recommendation Forms - Please have a Math and Language Arts teacher from the student’s current school complete the form, then submit the form directly to the LHN school office by mail or email.
Schedule the Entrance/Placement Test – ISEE
- For all levels, these test scores are used as a resource for us to best serve our students. Lutheran High North does not base the admission decision solely on the test, but it is one facet taken into consideration in the admission process.
- Students applying to Lutheran High North must submit an ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam) test score to complete their application. Students may register to take the ISEE test at any location, but must request Lutheran High North to receive test scores.
Lutheran High North administers the ISEE test on campus on these dates:
- September 23, 2017 (online)
- October 21, 2017 (online)
- November 18, 2017 (online)
- January 6, 2018 (online)
- January 13, 2018 (online)
- January 20, 2018 (online)
- January 27, 2018 (online)
- February 3, 2018 (online)
If online registration is closed via the ISEE registration website, please contact the Admissions Office for an invitation to a specific test date. You must receive an invitation to register after the deadline. Walk-in testing the day of the scheduled test is not available.
The ISEE (Independent School Entrance Examination) is a national standardized test held at sites throughout the Houston area at an additional cost above the application fee. Parents are responsible for all registration and payment directly through the ISEE organization. For more information, call ISEE at 1-800-446-0320. You may register online at https://www.erblearn.org/parents/admissions-testing-isee; the Lutheran High North test site code is 447643.
Acceptance information will be emailed and hard copies mailed to students that have completed the application process, have been interviewed, and have been accepted into Lutheran High North for the 2017-2018 school year.
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
The Lutheran Education Association of Houston (LEAH) does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school administered programs.