Thank you for your interest in Lutheran High North!
In this section, you will find information on how to apply through our quick and simple online application. Please read through the information listed below to ensure a complete application.
The application must be completed and supplemental application forms downloaded, completed, and postmarked no later than January 31 to receive acceptance notification by March. However, because we accept students throughout the school year, applications will continue to be reviewed after January 31.
All documents listed below (if applicable) must be submitted along with the online application and the non-refundable $100 application fee before the applicant will be considered for admittance.
We're eager to connect with you personally and help you navigate the admissions process, as you learn more about how you can become part of the LHN lion family!
Steps to Apply
1. Submit Online Application with non-refundable $100 application fee
- Upload the following to your application:
- A copy of the applicant’s complete Immunization Records
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent Report Card from the present school
- A copy of any Specialized Testing (if applicable, for accommodations)
4. Register for the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam) Learn More >>
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent Standardized Test results
- A copy of the applicant’s Unofficial Transcript
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
The Lutheran Education Association of Houston (LEAH) does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.