Dear Prospective Family,
Thank you for your interest in Lutheran High North! In this section, you will find information on how to apply to Lutheran High North. Our online application process will make applying quick and simple. Please read through the information listed below to ensure a complete application. All documents listed below (if applicable) must be submitted along with the online application and fee before the applicant will be considered for admittance.
To request more information about Lutheran High North, please fill out the inquiry form. We look forward to meeting you and discussing how you can become part of the LHN lion family!
Please complete the online application and submit the $100 non-refundable application fee. ALL documents listed below (if applicable) MUST be submitted along with the online application and fee before the applicant will be considered for admittance.
Upload to the Online Application:
- A copy of the applicant’s complete Immunization Records
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent Report Card from the present school
Submit to Lutheran High North Admissions office:
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent Standardized Test results
- A copy of the applicant’s Unofficial Transcript
- A copy of any Specialized Testing (if applicable)
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
The Lutheran Education Association of Houston (LEAH) does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.