Dear Prospective Family,
Thank you for your interest in Lutheran High North! In this section, you will find information on how to apply to our great school. Our online application process will make applying quick and simple. Please read through the material and download the necessary forms to ensure a complete application.
To request more information about Lutheran High North, please fill out the inquiry form. We look forward to meeting you and discussing how you can become part of the LHN lion family!
Submit to Lutheran High North Admissions office:
- A copy of the applicant’s complete Immunization Records
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent Report Card from the present school
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent Standardized Test results
- A copy of the applicant’s Unofficial Transcript
- A copy of any Specialized Testing the applicant may have taken
Teacher Recommendation Forms - Please have a Math and Language Arts teacher from the student’s current school complete the form, then submit the form directly to the LHN school office by mail or email.
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
The Lutheran Education Association of Houston (LEAH) does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.