In order to apply for an I-20 (student visa) you must follow the procedures below:
For information on International Student Tuition click HERE
Obtain and forward the following records to us in English:
- A transcript (high school) or most recent report card.
- Complete immunization records.
- A current photo of the student.
- A copy of the student's Passport.
- Student MUST HAVE written and spoken English proficiency. A Skype conversation between a school administrator and the student must be conducted to ensure spoken English proficiency.
- The student is required to live with a host family if the parents do not reside in the Houston area. Lutheran High North will not find or provide host families for I-20 students. Whomever the student will be living with must schedule a meeting with Mr. Dana Gerard, the Head of School. Students may NOT live on their own.
- Submit documentation (translated into English) of funds available which will be used to cover the cost of tuition and fees.
*NOTE: I-20 students are not eligible to apply for financial assistance.
All students must also fill out an Athletic Foreign Student Application whether they plan to participate in sports or not.
Upon acceptance, the total tuition must be paid in full. Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is $20,675.00 and includes all fees except those listed below, which will be billed later if applicable. Tuition is non-refundable unless the visa is denied.
- Freshman and/or Sophomore Retreats
- Senior class trip
- Graduation fee
- Athletic fees
- Fine Arts fees
- Dual credit college classes and/or Advanced Placement testing fees
*An I-20 will only be issued when ALL of the above tasks have been satisfactorily completed.