(Includes fees: books, activity fees, academic fees, technology fees, and yearbook)
Payment Options: LEAH Schools requires each family to set up a tuition account with FACTS. We offer two payment options for the payment of tuition and tuition-related fees.
- Payment in full by May 31, 2018. You will be eligible for a $250 early payment discount.
- Eleven monthly payments to commence in June and end in April, to be drafted the 5th or the 20th of the month. Students may not begin the school term without payment arrangements secured and at least one payment submitted.
Customized payment plans may be approved by the Accounts Receivable Manager and will be assessed a $25 monthly service fee, not to exceed $250.
Paid in Full Discount:
$250.00 per student
Tuition must be paid in full by May 31, 2019. Does not apply to I-20 students.
A sibling discount is available for families with multiple children currently attending LEAH Schools. Please fill out the form, located at the bottom of this page, and submit to the LEAH Office to receive the discount.
2 children attending LEAH Schools - $1,000 total
3 children attending LEAH Schools - $3,000 total
4 children attending LEAH Schools - $6,000 total
The fifth child and beyond receives a 50% discount for that child.
LEAH Alumni Discount:
$300.00 per student
A student is eligible if parent or grandparent graduated from LHS, LHN, or LSA.
(billed separately, not included in tuition)
Retreat Fees (billed in July 2017)
- Freshman: $200
- Sophomore: $200
- Senior Mentors: $100
Advanced Placement Testing: $92.00 per test
Dual Credit/College Credit Classes: TBD
Band: Instrument rental
Senior Trip: TBD
Senior Graduation Fee: $120.00
Athletic Participation Fee: $150.00
(billed once the student is listed on an active athletic roster; billed per sport)
Application Fee $100.00
NEW International Student Enrollment Fee $750.00
Returning International Student Enrollment Fee $295.00
- Enrollment Fee & Tuition must be paid in full to receive I-20 documents
- Application and Enrollment fees are Non-Refundable.
- Tuition is refundable only if the applicant is denied an F-1 Visa
- International Students are not eligible for financial aid or discounts
Grades 9-12 International I-20 Tuition: $21,000.00
(Includes fees: books, activity fees, academic fees, technology fees, academic fees, and yearbook)