Lutheran High North Technology
LHN uses the latest technologically advanced teaching tools to enrich the learning experiences of students.
- Students receive a 13" MacBook Air to use at school and at home, which is customized with applications and books that are specific to their coursework.
- LHN classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, including digital projectors, smartboards, and wireless technology.
- Outside of the classroom, learning continues with Edmodo, a web-based platform where students collaborate with classmates and their teachers, including posting questions and receiving additional help with assignments, reading summaries of lessons, taking quizzes, turning in homework and more.
- Students and parents can access grades 24/7 on any device through RenWeb.com
- Students may choose technology-related classes in Business Information Management, Desktop Publishing, Multimedia, Robotics, and Webmastering. These classes take place in our 2 computer labs that utilize both Mac and Windows platforms.
In this section, you will find links to documents prepared by our technology department that will help you use your LHN technology.
Use the buttons on the right to navigate to the different sections.